I am working with an exciting company who are now seeking a Operations Manager / Chief Instructor for a company who are based on the south coast of the UK. The company are based in the UK in two locations and run varied practical sea courses for anyone looking to advance in their career.
For the role:
- You will be holding yacht master instructor of where you will be in the office and sometime out on the water instructing
- You will have excellent maintenance skills and strong admin
- Be managing a team and making sure that you get the best out of them everyday
- Excellent communicator with different levels in the business
- You will have the right to live and work in the UK
- All other skills will be useful, but you must have a desire to keep learning and improving.
There is no remote working with this role as you will be based in the office. The company are offering a salary range from £28,000 upwards depending on experience.