The first hull in this revolutionary series, ALISA, was sold by Moran Yacht & Ship in 2019. Designed by Alberto Mancini and the team at Monaco-based AM Yacht Design, she features a full displacement steel hull, accommodations for 12 guests in 5 staterooms, and has a top speed of 16 knots.
She features two cockpits, one fore and one aft, for a better all-around driving experience. The tender garage is in the vessel’s bow, leaving the stern free for a spacious beach club. Sitting beneath the forward cockpit, the garage has room for a six-metre tender and two Jet Skis. Once all the toys and tenders are launched, the garage basin has a unique feature. It can be filled with water and converted into a swimming pool.
- Builder: Mangusta
- Length: 163′9″ / 49.9M
- Beam: 29′11″ / 9.12M
- Draft: 8′8″ / 2.65M
- Built: 2021
- Hull: Steel
- Top Speed: 16 knots
- Interior Desginer: ALBERTO MANCINI
- Exterior Designer: ALBERTO MANCINI
- Moran Yacht & Ship was in charge of selling the project, negotiating the technical requirements, and overseeing the vessel’s completion.
- The third project sold in collaboration with the Mangusta shipyard is ALISA.
- ALISA was one of 11 projects that the Moran Yacht & Ship team was working on in 2021.
For the latest superyacht news, click here.