Cover Photo by Eric Prouzet on Unsplash
With the new year comes new opportunities. Why not check out the latest yacht job vacancies available?
Are you looking to progress within the yachting industry? Click the Job titles in the following posts to see the latest yacht crew vacancies, available with Wilsonhalligan.
The most recent yacht job vacancies:
- An ETO/AV-IT experienced candidate to join a 70m+ Charter Motor Yacht.
- This is a temporary role with an immediate start, lasting until April 2022
A rotational AV-IT Officer for 110m+ Private Motor Yacht
- The yacht is equipped with the latest technology, including AV, 4G/5G as well as VSAT. This will be a great opportunity for a keen AV-IT Officer.
- Leave 2:2 Rotation.
- Start: Immediate.
A 2nd stewardess for a 90m+ busy private vessel.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has already been a 2nd stewardess on a similar-sized vessel looking for a change of scenery. This is a very busy vessel with a large interior team as well as a great incentive for longevity.
An experienced Head of Service for an 80m+ private vessel.
- The Head of Service will take on a lot of the day-to-day running of the vessel, as well as the traditional Head of Service tasks. The vessel has a wonderful multinational crew with great longevity. You will be staying in the Indian Ocean over the next few months with plenty of boss trips planned. The ideal candidate will have previous experience running and managing a team of 9, on top of previous experience as Head of Service onboard an 80m+ vessel for over 3 years.
- For this role, the company is seeking a Sales Representative to join the team. The perfect candidate will be ambitious and be a self-starter. They will have yachting knowledge and the ability to build contacts within the industry, go to sales/exhibitions, and also speak with the marketing team.
- Wilsonhalligan is working with an exciting company based in the UK, who due to seeing excellent growth, is now recruiting for an Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day business. For the role, you will be involved with different parts of the business, as well as speaking with internal and external stakeholders.
A UK-based yacht management company, who due to growth is on the hunt for a hard-working yacht manager.
- You will have an overview of yachts in your fleet and be the main point of contact
- Sound knowledge of compliance and technical overview of yachts
- Assist with some of the recruitment for crew
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Assist and obtain new business for the company
- Be able to travel and sometimes at short notice
- Be a confident communicator with internal and external stakeholder
A Chief Engineer role, onboard a 110m+ diesel-electric – explorer. Yacht experience essential.
- Salary DOE
- Rotational 2:2
- Bonus scheme
A TEMP position for a 3rd Engineer with AV-IT skills, as well as an interest in IT.
- B1/B2 or C1D required.
Position available for an experienced Service Stewardess to join a prestigious 90m private MY.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone with over 1 year’s experience in the industry looking to progress and learn. The ideal candidate will be confident in service, and work well in a team. This is a dual-season vessel with a very fast pace on board.
A service Stewardess to join a 100m+ dual season vessel.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for food and wine, as well as a love for all things service. A great opportunity for someone wanting to join a large vessel that offers longevity, and a great working environment. This is a dual-season private vessel with a high expectation of the crew on board.
A 2nd Stewardess to join a team of 6 on a 70m+ private vessel.
- The ideal candidate will be someone looking for a step up to 2nd after a few years in the industry. This is an excellent vacancy for anyone looking to learn and progress in the industry. Ideally, the client is looking for a long-term commitment from the candidate.
Chief Stewardess for a 70m+ private yacht with an interesting cruising itinerary.
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced chief stew to join a fun-filled and exciting program. 3 years of experience as a Chief Stewardess on a similar-sized vessel is required. The role is very full-on and organisation is key. The current owners love elaborate decor; So if you have a flair for all things creative then this could be a great position for you.
2nd Officer on board a 100M+ Private expedition vessel
- This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to join a vessel with an active itinerary. The main responsibility will be as a navigational officer. Because of this, you must be confident with extensive passage planning as well as GMDSS procedures. Experience with Heli ops is very desirable for this role.
To keep up to date with the latest crew vacancies, visit Superyacht content Jobs board and register now.