Abeking & Rasmussens 78.4m Superyacht Amaryllis
Superyacht Amaryllis charter cost – What is it? The 257.32ft/78.43m custom motor yacht AMARYLLIS was built in 2011 by Abeking & Rasmussen. The yacht can accommodate 12 guests and double the number of crew. With a cruising speed of 12 knots, Amaryllis is capable of reaching 7,000 nautical miles.
The interior design of the yacht is predominantly white, with a variety of woods and soft cream colours. The designers responsible were the London-based design firm Reymond Langton, who also designed the exterior.
It’s time to talk prices:
Superyacht Amaryllis is valued at a whopping $120 million, with an annual running cost of $12 million. She’s definitely not one for the faint-hearted. However, this explains her charter cost:
Rate/Week – Winter: From €650,000 (Approx. $735,302)
Summer: From €695,000 (Approx. $786,229)
So what is it that categories the Superyacht Amaryllis charter cost as one of the most expensive charter prices in the world?
She does have a variety of special features, such as:
- A Beautiful marble bathroom and claw-foot bed in the owner’s suite
- Sundeck pool lit up by underwater lights
- Plunge pool and full spa facilities
- An elegant lounge area with grand piano from Gaspiano Luxury Pianos
- Cinema suite
- Complete with a gym and beach club
Let’s take a closer look at some of these special features:
Some of the amenities included in her charter cost are:
- A 9.9m Graf Ipanema custom wooden tender with Volvo 370hp
- 2x Seabob F5S underwater scooters
- 2x Jetsurf Factory GP Surfboards
- Yamaha FZS Jetski Yamaha SJ700
- BBQ and Gym equipment
- TechnoGym Excite 900 Treadmill
- A Keiser M3 spinning bike
After all of that, the real question is: Would you pay upwards of €650,000 for a week-long charter aboard Amaryllis?? Let us know over on our socials by clicking, here.
For the latest Superyacht news, Click here