The Monaco Superyacht Brokerage recently announced the 71m Superyacht KOGO is listed for sale for USD 69,500,000 excluding VAT.
Superyacht KOGO design features were by the award-winning, British yacht designer, Tim Heywood. She’s a 2006 luxurious explorer yacht, built to MCA and Lloyds class and designed to take guests on adventures to off-the-beaten-track locations. The 71.7m Superyacht reaches a top speed of 17 knots while sitting at an impressive cruising range of 5000 nautical miles.
The vessels luxurious and sophisticated modern interior was designed by Terence Disdale and features a spacious open-plan living area on the main and bridge decks. Not forgetting her ability to accommodate fourteen guests across her seven staterooms.
Inside, you’ll find a full range of amenities including a spa, steam room, and state-of-the-art gym. The 71m Superyacht KOGO offers multiple outdoor living spaces with a beach club and bathing platform, a large spa pool, an open-air cinema plus a dedicated helipad for direct access to the yacht no matter where you are in the world.
“KOGO is iconic. So many firsts in her sector. Diesel-electric, Ice class, Helideck, Beach Club, Stone deck, huge Range, high top speed, and a brilliant layout. Plus, a rock-solid construction and the legends that are Tim Heywood and Terence Disdale (personally) having designed her. This is a real deal go anywhere Superyacht.” – said Alex Banning, Broker, and Director at SuperYachtsMonaco.
71m Superyacht KOGO Key Features:
- Dedicated Helipad
- Beach Club
- The original superyacht ice-class explorer
- Multi-award winning design including World Superyacht of the Year Award 2007
- Lloyd’s 15-year special survey classification completed in 2021
- Powered by diesel-electric propulsion with twin ABB Azipods for reduced noise and vibration when cruising
- Exteriors and Interiors by world-renowned Tim Heywood and Terence Disdale respectively
- Quantum zero speed stabilisers for exceptional comfort when at-anchor
- Indoor and outdoor cinemas with Dolby surround sound and HD cinema screens
For enquiries, contact – email@example.com
For the latest Superyacht News, Click here.