With naval architecture by Azure Naval Architects and exteriors by Nuvolari & Lenard, SEVEN SEAS combines exceptional craftsmanship with striking lines.
Inside, Nuvolari & Lenard and Molly Isaksen created contemporary and elegant interiors.
SEVEN SEAS offers several deluxe features, including a touch and go helipad, custom-built tenders, a professional cinema, an enormous aft deck with pool, a private Owner’s deck, a gym, massage room, sauna and steam room.
Accomodation for a total of 20 guests can be found on board in 7 + 2 cabins, including an Owner’s suite on a private deck with Jacuzzi pool, a full-beam VIP cabin, a further three doubles and one triple cabin on the main deck. A sea cabin on the lower deck that can accommodate an additional three guests. There is also space for 28 crew members on board.
Meticulously maintained since launch and only ever used privately, SEVEN SEAS completed her 10-year Class Survey in 2020 and she is in turnkey condition, ready for her new Owner.
- Striking exterior design by Nuvolari & Lenard
- Timeless interior design by Nuvolari & Lenard and Molly Isaksen
- Versatile deck space and guest accommodation across five decks
- Fully equipped gym, massage room, sauna and steam room on bridge deck
- Touch and go helipad
- Professional cinema
- Large pool on the aft deck
- Two exterior Jacuzzis
- Consistently maintained to the highest standard
And the price?
Contact Edmiston for more details.
To see some of the other yachts on our site have a look here