The grand Cannes Yachting Festival is back!
The Cannes Yachting experience is back for its 45th edition from the 6th – 11th September 2022. The show was founded in 1977 and is one of the leading in-water yacht shows in Europe. The boat festival will be showcasing over 600 boats and welcomes an exclusive range of vessels. It will range from motor yachts, Superyachts, catamarans, tenders and sailing yachts.
Where will the 2022 Cannes Yachting Festival take place?
The luxurious show will be held in two extraordinary French Riviera Ports: Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto. Vieux Port (Old Port) is the iconic and historical heart of Cannes, which is surrounded by limestone cliffs, and the city is naturally oriented around the Mediterranean seas. The port is a famous landmark that holds gatherings, large events, and fireworks. It is a natural meeting place for visitors and professionals. This port will include prestigious units that are 100% dedicated to players in the motor nautical industry.
The old Port has consists of 4 areas:
- The electric boat area – this space is reserved for 100% electric hybrid boats
- The motorised multihull area
- The engine space off-board/in-board
- The sea trials area
Port Pierre Canto is situated in Cannes, in the fabulous Cote d’Azur, Southern France. The Port delivers a friendly and professional service in beautiful surroundings at the eastern end of the Croisette with fantastic views of the bay and the Esterel mountains. At Port Canto, visitors were able to discover the Brokerage Area which brought together around thirty second-hand boats from 22 to 56 meters available for sale or rental.
How to get to Cannes Yachting Festival:
- The nearest airport is the Nice- Cote- d’ Azur airport, which is a 30-minute drive.
- An uber will cost around €60 from the airport to Cannes depending on the number of passengers.
- The train is around €12.
- You can get the airport express bus #210 with a travelling time of 50 minutes – you can check the schedule here. The public bus #200 has more stops between Nice and Cannes and takes around 90 minutes. The buses cost around €22.
- Free maritime shuttles run every 15 minutes which you can get from several departure points at each port.
Cannes Yacht festival 2022 Events:
This is a unique experience that offers a taste of luxury, crafts, and lifestyle. It is perfect for those affluent visitors who are looking to be amazed by new, exceptional products. The products and prestigious brands will be showcased exclusively by opulence sectors such as watchmaking, art, high-tech products, services, fashion, etc.
To experience the brimming luxury of the 2022 Cannes Yachting Festival, visitor will have the choice of 2 VIP cards:
- Rivira e-Ticket – Valid for 6 days for 2 people. You can have access to several transportations such as VIP water shuttles between ports, a transfer by helicopter from the airport, exhibitions, VIP clubs, and much more. The Price of this will be, €1,116.
- VIP e-Ticket – Valid for 1 or 6 days for 2 people. This ticket has more limited access but you can still have access to the show’s VIP entrances, VIP Clubs, Concierge services, and more.The Prices for 1 Day is €243, while the price for 6 days is €618.
The show will entail an elegant fashion show to pay tribute to the rich history of yachting on the French Riviera. It will take place on Saturday 10th September 2022 on the beach of Palais des Festival. It’ll be open to the public from the beach festival, and tickets for the VIP area will be available from July 1st.
Which boats will be there?
1. Aquila Boats 54 Yacht Catamaran
2. Fairline Yachts Phantom 65
3. Pearl Yachts 7
4. Princess Yachts Y95
3. Pearl Yachts 72
5. Princess Yachts Y95
6. Sunseeker Superhawk 55
7. Windy Boats Project Hawk
8. Zeelander Z5
What is there to do nearby the Cannes Festival
The vibrant city is sprinkled with lots of experiences and fun activities that are waiting to be discovered, whether you are looking for luxury travel and gilts and glam, or someone who’s looking to unwind around the radiant French Riviera. Find out where to visit during the Cannes Yachting Festival 2022, here.
For the latest Superyacht news, click here